Follow these tips according to the way you prefer to enjoy a good coffee every day to improve your experience in every way.
If you consume coffee in capsules, it is important to keep the following tips in mind:
• Always use bottled water and clean the container regularly.
• After preparing your coffee, always remove the used capsule and let the water run to eliminate any coffee residue that may have remained within the mechanism.
With these simple care you ensure you always consume the best taste of each capsule.
If you are a foodie and choose the coffee in grain, follow these tips to fully enjoy all its flavour:
• Clean the grinder regularly.
• Adjust your grinder according to the method of preparation chosen.
• To make an espresso coffee, use 17g of freshly ground coffee in the finest grade.• Press the coffee well before doing it
• Adjust grinding to fine grinding
• Clean the mill with some coffee beans to serve in Espresso
• Grind between 17-22g of coffee depending on your machine
• Press the coffee well into the filter holder
• Let the water run to clean the machine before the extraction (the water should be reverse osmosis water or filtered water at 93ºC)
• Extract about 35g of coffee for about 30 seconds or so depending on your coffee maker.
• Clean both (coffee maker with its equipment and its tools) as well as the mill daily to ensure a delicious and clean Espresso
• 23g of coffee grind medium-fine grinding
• Pre-heat the V60 (with filter on) with filtered water at 93º Celsius
• Throwing the water
• Add the coffee and about 50ml of filtered water at 93º and leave to infuse for 30 seconds
• Add water to reach 330g of coffee to extract in total
Obtaining an intense coffee with the best flavor is very simple.Per cup:
• Choose your favorite filter coffee machine, it can be Italian, classic drip or French press.
• Use 2 tablespoons of ground coffee in a medium grade.
• Add 180ml of filtered water at 93 ° C
• Enjoy freshly brewed coffee
• 14g of coffee. Grinding medium Pre-heat the Aeropress (with filter on) and a cup with filtered water at 93º Celsius.
• Pour in the waterAdd the coffee and about 50ml of filtered water at 93º.
• Remove 5 times Wait for 30 seconds.
• Add more water to reach 210g of water in total.
• Wait until 1.50 mins and extract for 20-30 seconds.
• Fold the filter and wet it, leaving the Chemex pre-heating with filtered water at 93ºC
• Throwing the water
• Add a medium-coarse coffee grind (less thick than for the French press)
• 1g of coffee per 10ml of water
• Add the amount of filtered water at 93ºC indicated for your type of Chemex and extract your coffee between 3-5 minutes
If you have a cold brew coffee machine, follow the steps below to get the best flavor:
• Place 227g of ground coffee in your coffee maker and add 3.8 liters of filtered cold water.
• Let it rest all night, between 12 and 14 hours.
• Once that time has passed, you can drink it at room temperature or keep it in the refrigerator to drink it cold.
Visit our news blog where we often share stories and
informationrelated to the world of coffee.